Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Romantic Love Messages With Pictures HD

Privacy Policy

Our team built the Romantic Love Messages With Pictures HD app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Our team at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Service.
If you choose to use my Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Service. I will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy.
The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at Romantic Love Messages With Pictures HD unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, I may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that I request will be retained on your device and is not collected by me in any way.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app
Log Data
I want to inform you that whenever you use my Service, in a case of an error in the app I collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing my Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
Service Providers
I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
  • To facilitate our Service;
  • To provide the Service on our behalf;
  • To perform Service-related services; or
  • To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
Security
I value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by me. Therefore, I strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. I have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Children’s Privacy
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case I discover that a child under 13 has provided me with personal information, I immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to do necessary actions.
Changes to This Privacy Policy
I may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. I will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.

Contact Us


https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Love.Messageapi
 
 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Love.Messageapi
 
 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Love.Messageapi
 
 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Love.Messageapi 

50 comments:

  1. Mean everything to me and more I want to spend rest of my life with you make you happy and promise to be best I can that would be make. Happy

    Ilove to the moon round the world in back I miss u so much most of all, it's the little things you do for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will come see you

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Stay away from my husband whore

      Delete
    5. Who are you referring to? If you don't mind me asking.

      Delete
    6. Im putting this all over thr internet. This is carmen

      Delete
    7. Yes he needs to stay away from my wife I got something for them I ever catch him

      Delete
    8. You know Sheila. He says the very same things to me. His addiction has gotten really bad. He never showers and uses needles

      Delete
    9. Emotions are for the simple and weakfolks dont fall for that lame shit Ray you truly are a joke this is a fucking dude you sending di'k kicks to not a kid

      Delete
    10. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    11. Now that sounds like a chump to me this dude ray and the slut trying to suck on those residents this chump tries to call nuts

      Delete

      Delete
    12. Now that sounds like a chump to me this dude ray and the slut trying to suck on those residents this chump tries to call nuts

      Delete

      Delete
    13. Isn't that so Fuckin not sweet. Especially when the man has a gf he says he loves, and telling another women he loves her. Pathetic man he is

      Delete
    14. Then they found yall but naked and tied to eachother in public that would be some funny shit for some bitch ads cheaters

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dont remove the statement u made now still got screenshots

      Delete
  3. I did not send anything to anyone. I found this on my phone. Please email me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is her husband not sure what all this is but id like to know whose involved in my wife's blogs as well. Bc I'm missing something

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thanks for the help I'm sure it just popped up like it does g'night everyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi . yes i would like to know who using my account. My boyfriend name is Ray. He is 26 and has talked to girl named Sheila, who I knew was a married name. Thats not your wifes name, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ????? . who is Zach, the husband???

    ReplyDelete
  8. So it was my boyfriend cheating on me

    ReplyDelete
  9. So it was my boyfriend cheating on me

    ReplyDelete
  10. OLE yes I guess your right. What gave OLE RAY AWAY the letters of love the late nights the hotel receipts have have peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why is this coming up again. I have a post from August 25.2020.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who is wasn't me. Ray Wagner. My ex boyfriend cause he keeps stealing from me and lYing about cheating on me. I sure hope it's not Sheila again he's been talking to!!! ₩

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey don't make me send her the dick picks you sent to me and the times you had me come see you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bc your a lying market playing all of us and were tired of it by the way get tested

    ReplyDelete
  15. What the f is going on here. Who sent dick pics? And who came to see who.? Who am I talking to?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm glad I ended it with Ray cause this bullshit keeps happening . I've given him everything. He stole from me,my mother, my landlord, my daughter! I have witnesses. We forgave him and let him back into our homes!.please text me at 250-299-6863

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ray has claimed he has been faithful these past four years. Obviously not cause he's msg a married women. But if u know something else, I'd like to know please for my sanity

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ray says he has not talked to Shiela for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  19. ?? All of you are messed up. Sheila I hope you don't have kids. It's not fair to them

    ReplyDelete
  20. Replies
    1. Still believe he is a snitching ads chump per my cousin

      Delete
  21. Ray your still a hoe just like your mommy and wife chump

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey this faggot Ray has herpes and the bug bitch ads junkies

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ray is a faggot ass Dick sucking bitch

    ReplyDelete